Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring Home Tour!

Hi Everyone! I decided to do a mini spring home tour & show you a few different areas that got a Spring makeover. I don't like to create too many crazy set ups around my house. For one who feels like cleaning it & two I have to be mindful of kids, like lighting candles in certain areas & too many breakables within reach. Not that my kids touch things, but accidents do happen and who wants shattered glass everywhere or to get hurt!  So when decorating my own home and others, I am always mindful of kids and animals :) I usually just like to add small touches of the holiday or season. When I think of Spring, I immediately think of flowers, green grass, bright colors & warmth! I always decorate in color! I am just too much a color lover to stay neutral. I do however get tired of it and like simpler things too. That's why I stick to neutral big purchases like furniture. As much as I'd love a turquoise chair, I know I would be over it relatively quickly! So here are a few areas around my house! Let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog & have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment