Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Living/Dining Room Transformation!

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing an incredible room makeover on a $300 budget! My client contacted me saying she wanted a new, fresh & clean appearance in these rooms. She felt overwhelmed and didn't know where to begin. After meeting with Gina, we discussed what she wanted in the rooms, special pictures & other personal affects & what could go. She also stated the rooms lacked accessories and she had no idea what exactly she wanted or how to style it. (Please note: homeowners are responsible for painting & any other repairs to the room before my services begin) 

We decided to make two gallery walls with special pictures she had picked out prior to my arrival. I styled two completely different walls for her with all of her pictures so everything is on 2 walls instead of scattered throughout the rooms. I wanted to give her a more updated, stylish way to display her family pictures and gallery walls are a perfect way to do this. I updated a few things in the room like a new lamp, ottomans (which double as storage), pillows, artwork, a clock & added lots of turquoise & silver accessories per her request. My main goal was to work with what Gina already had as well. She had a lot of cute signs & different items that I was able to repurpose and give a new life to! So let's take a look at the before and afters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment